Due to changes in Government guidelines, customers may only visit in groups of up to 6 people, unless visiting as a household or support bubble which is larger than 6.
- Please ensure all tickets are purchased at least one hour before you intend to visit.
- You do not need to print your tickets, please just bring the code on the confirmation starting SMU-COL.
- Tickets for disabled guests who require a carer to accompany them on their visit are also listed here. One carer is admitted free with each disabled guest. Proof of carer status will be required on entrance to the attraction. Any additional carers will need to purchase a standard ticket. There are several steps down to the entrance of the attraction. Due to the nature of the attraction being set inside a natural cave, there are some uneven floors, a low tunnel and slippery surfaces.
- Please ensure that only tickets for Smugglers Adventure are purchased in this transaction, tickets for Blue Reef Aquarium Hastings must be purchased in a separate transaction through the Blue Reef Aquarium Website. Combining these tickets may result in a failure to generate a ticket.
- 3 in 1 Super Saver Tickets to visit Smugglers Adventure, Blue Reef Aquarium Hastings and Hastings Castle are not currently available to be purchased online. Please purchase these tickets at any of the attraction’s admission desks.
Please note that all tickets are valid for SIX months from the date of purchase
If you have any further questions or concerns please call us on 01424 422964 and we will be more than happy to help you.
Thank you for booking online and we hope you enjoy your visit!
Please note that once purchased, you will receive a confirmation email, simply print out this email or note down the unique reference code and bring it with you on your visit.
For security reasons, the address you provide with your order MUST be the same as the address your payment card is registered to.